Pear Kabobs with Strawberry Dipping Sauce
A fruity interpretation of the traditional kabob, this treat is as fun to make as it is to eat! Makes a pear-fect after-school snack!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 Bosc USA Pears, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 6 wooden skewers
In a small bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt and strawberry preserves. Set aside.
Thread the fruits by alternating the pears, bananas, pineapple, and strawberries onto the skewers.
Serve the fruit skewers with a dollop of the strawberry sauce on the side.
preparation time: 15 minutes
yield: Serves 6